Below are some tips on scanning a SWM QR tag. For a SWM NFC capable tag, all you need to do is tap the tag in order to read it.
- Always scan the tag in a well lit area
- Hold the scanner two to three inches from the tag and ensure the tag is entirely within the scanning window
- If you find that the tag is not being recognized, move the scanner slightly to the left or right or up or down to see if that helps.
- Sometimes tags will be difficult to read if there is a large amount of light reflected so move the bottle to a location where tag reflections are minimized
- If you find it difficult to scan QR tags, consider upgrading to the SWM NFC tags which are much more convenient. However, you will need a NFC capable phone in order to use these